Vadodara : VIBGYOR High, Vadodara hosted a Summer Fest for the sports enthusiasts in collaboration with Olympia Sportz & Events, with ...
“Yoga teaches us to cure what need not to be endured and endure what cannot be cured” June 21 as the global Yoga Day, celebrated at V...
British Council International School Award (ISA) for the year 2015-18 for ‘Outstanding Development of the International Dimension in the Curriculum’ has been awarded to VIBHYOR High Kolhapur.British Council International School Award 2015-18 VIBGYOR High has won the prestigious International School Award presented...
When the ICSE 2015 results were announced, there was a big reason to celebrate at VIBGYOR High group of schools – it had achieved 100%...
Irfan Pathan believes that he can play for India soon and is hoping that his body can hold up. © AFP Irfan Pathan has resumed his tr...
Augmentation of Safety and Security Measure for our Children Dear Parents, At the onset, we would like to thank you for your ongoi...
Friday, July 30, 2010
C I S C E
Pragati House, 3rd Floor, 47-48, Nehru Place,
New Delhi - 110019
Telephone Number -
(011)-26285170, 26413820, 26411706, 26476547
Fax Number -
Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.
NCT of Delhi, Foreign Schools
Central board of Secondary Education, Plot No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road
Anna Nagar West, Chennai-600040.
Tamil Nadu,Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Goa, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Daman and Diu
Tel. 91-44-26162214 /26162213
Central Board of Secondary Education, House No.10, Seuj Sarani, Lakhimi Nagar, Hatigaon, Guwahati-781006
Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram.
Central Board of Secondary Education, Todarmal Marg, Ajmer-305 030
Rajasthan,Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector- 5 , Panchkula - 134109 (Haryana)
Haryana,U.T.of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh.
Central Board of Secondary Education, 35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad-211 015
Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
Central Board of Secondary Education, 8th Floor, BSFC Building, Fraser Road, Patna-800 001.
Central Board of Secondary Education, 6th Floor, Alok Bharti Building, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar
West Bengal, Orissa, Chhattisgarh
Monday, July 26, 2010
Here we provide some useful educational web addresses which would help every parent and teacher -
1. CBSE Website - http://cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm
2. ICSE Website - http://www.cisce.org/
3. IGCS ( University of Cambridge, England ) Website - http://www.cie.org.uk/
4. International Primary Curriculum - http://www.internationalprimarycurriculum.com/
5. International School Award - http://www.britishcouncil.org/india-education-programmes-bcisa.htm
Friday, July 9, 2010
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Vibgyor High ~ Kolhapur
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn,” - Alvin Toffler.
We aim to make education an ever-evolving process where children first imbibe the rules & then adapt & create a path for lifelong learning. To facilitate this, VIBGYOR High strives:
- To sustain and improve the quality of learning and teaching programs and the environment in the school.
- To ensure that the curriculum is ever-evolving and which aims to challenge, enthuse and encourage all students.
- To demonstrate that active, experiential learning is most effective.
- To develop in students self-confidence and personal characteristics like critical thinking, open-mindedness, youthfulness, inquisitiveness & vivaciousness.
- To develop in students the capacity to work creatively and solve problems laterally as well as logically.
- To complete the academic & extra-curricular development of the child within the school hours as we recognize the increasing need to support working parents.