“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn,” - Alvin Toffler.
We aim to make education an ever-evolving process where children first imbibe the rules & then adapt & create a path for lifelong learning. To facilitate this, VIBGYOR High strives:
- To sustain and improve the quality of learning and teaching programs and the environment in the school.
- To ensure that the curriculum is ever-evolving and which aims to challenge, enthuse and encourage all students.
- To demonstrate that active, experiential learning is most effective.
- To develop in students self-confidence and personal characteristics like critical thinking, open-mindedness, youthfulness, inquisitiveness & vivaciousness.
- To develop in students the capacity to work creatively and solve problems laterally as well as logically.
- To complete the academic & extra-curricular development of the child within the school hours as we recognize the increasing need to support working parents.